Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In the beginning…

I have been told by a few people that I needed to start a blog about weddings. All different kinds… So here I am starting a blog. First I think I should tell you a little about myself. I am an Interior Designer by profession working mostly in the residential world. My wife and I have been married for five years and we have a very active but sweet four year old boy. From the time I was little I have had a little obsession with weddings, every part of them. My sister tells me I should have been an event planner but when it came down to going to school it was really not an option so instead, for now, I will blog about them.

Here are a few pics that grabbed my attention some I think are really well done, others I think have potential.











No comments:

Post a Comment